Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Three Wishes

What would you do if you had three wishes given to you by a genie? I know exactly what i would do, but you can't forget the three rules. Number one you can't wish to fall in love. Number two you can't wish for death on other people. Finally number three you can't wish for more wishes, but any other wish is ok. So what would i wish for?... Hmmm, aha my first wish would be that I played for the New York Yankees. That would be the best job in the world because i would play baseball everyday and i would play the for the best team in sports. My second wish would be that i would have a Chipoltle built in my house. That would be the best gift ever, Chipoltle all the time!!! My third wish would be that I would have a very well trained lion  to have around the house. Also the genie would promise you that it would never attack and try to eat you unless a burglar tried to break into your house. That would be the coolest thing ever, just think about petting a lion on your couch. Well that's all my wishes, let me hear some of your wishes i'm very interested. Let me know your wishes by commenting on my blog. 

2 comments: